Consider the following questions to help you.
- What’s the dream that takes your breath away? If there were a secret passion in your life, what would it be?
- What do you consider your role to be in your local community?
- If you could devote your life to serving others-and still have the money and lifestyle you want, what would you do? How would it look?
- What keeps you from getting what you want?
- What gives meaning to your life?
- What would make your life more fulfilling?
- Do you believe in God or in the concept of a higher power? If so, describe the most useful and empowering aspects of your relationship with a higher power. If not, what reference point do you use?
- What is the distinction between feeling good and fulfillment?
- What is the decision you have been avoiding?
Go ahead, answer them. And then what? Develop a plan, execute it, but keep in mind, why you want them. Take action from that place, the place of how the actions and accomplished desires will make you feel.
Questions adapted from Coaches Training Institute.